Total time: 1:35
- Grate the lemon rind and place in a food processor with the parsley, basil, drained capers, garlic and oil; blend to a paste. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Sandwich a chicken breast between two sheets of clingfilm. Using a rolling pin, bat out the chicken until double in size, taking care not to rip the flesh. Repeat for the other fillets.
- Place fillets, smooth-side down, on a worksurface; season. Spread each one with 1tbsp paste. Roll up and secure with cocktail sticks.
- Melt the butter, put chicken in a roasting tin and pour butter over. Cover with foil; cook at 200°C (400°F) mark 6 for 30-35 mins. After 20 mins, move the chicken around in the tin so it cooks evenly. When cooked, leave to cool, then remove cocktail sticks. Cover and chill.
- Slice each breast diagonally into four to five pieces. Pile the chicken on to a platter, drizzle with Caesar dressing and garnish.