Millet pancake is a healthy breakfast option and it tastes delicious too. If you’re looking to whip up a quick meal in the morning which meets your nutritional needs and is a treat for your taste buds as well, millet pancakes can be your go-to option. Here’s an easy recipe that will delight your senses. Take a look.
1 cup – Millet flour
1 tsp – Ginger paste
1 tsp – Chilli paste
1 tbsp – Coriander leaves, chopped
1 tbsp – Onions, chopped
1 tbsp – Green chilli, chopped
1/2 tsp – Asafoetida
1- Tomato, chopped
1 cup – Milk
1 cup – Cottage cheese
1 tsp – Turmeric
1 tsp – Cumin seeds
2 tbsp – Ghee
Salt to taste
* Take 1 cup millet flour in a bowl and add ginger paste, green chilli paste and coriander leaves to it.
* Mix them well and add chopped onions, tomatoes and asafoetida to the batter.
* Now add a cup of milk to the batter and keep the consistency thick so as to get a thin spread of the pancake.
* Heat a pan on low heat and grease it with ghee.
* Pour one ladle of the pancake batter into the pan and spread it evenly.
* Cook on both the sides until you get a nice golden crisp.
* To make the filling, heat ghee in a pan and add one tsp of cumin and green chilli to it.
* Add one tsp of turmeric and one cup of cottage cheese to it. Mix well and add chopped coriander and salt to taste.
* Spread the filling on the pancake and serve hot.