Nutella pancake is a super sweet delicacy best taken as breakfast, a perfect recipe to kick start your day.
Nutella stuffed pancake isn’t Nutella spread in between two pancakes (pancake sandwich), but Nutella stuffed neatly in a pancake.
2 cups plain flour
3 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp sugar
1 cup milk
Vegetable oil or butter
To make Nutella pancake, start by prepping the Nutella.
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Put 1-2 tsp Nutella on the sheet and spread it into a thin disc and freeze for about 2 hours.
2. Put the flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
3. Make a well in the middle of the flour, beat the egg in and add milk. Mix properly.
4. Grease a non-stick frying pan with 1 tsp oil and place on low heat. spread the pancake batter on the pan, put one of the frozen Nutella discs on it and top with more batter.
5. When it’s noticeably hard, flip it and let the underside cook as well till it is golden brown.
6. Repeat the process till you have all your pancakes made.
There you go. Enjoy!