Preparation Time- 05 minutes
Baking Time-25 minutes
Ingredients and Quantity:
- Dark Chocolate Chips: 1/2 cup
- Butter, unsalted- 1/4th cup
- Granulated sugar- 1/4th cup
- Eggs -02 nos.
- Cocoa powder, unsweetened- 1/8th cup
- Walnuts, broken- 1/8th cup
- Fat, creamed- 1/2 tsp or more to grease the baking dish
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fehranite.
2. Lightly grease an 8 X 8 inch baking dish with a little fat and set aside.
3. In a safe microwave safe bowl, add butter and chocolate chips, microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 20 seconds, until the ingredients have melted and are smooth.
4. Remove from the microwave.
5. In a glass bowl, whisk eggs and sugar, add the cocoa powder and mix lightly till it is well incorporated. Add broken walnuts and fold them lightly.
6. Pour this batter in the prepared baking dish and with the help of a palette knife, ensure that it is evenly spread. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let it cool down completely.
8. Remove and cut into squares / rectangular shapes and enjoy these flourless brownies
1. Do not overmix while adding cocoa powder and walnuts to the whisked eggs and sugar.
2. To check whether the brownies are baked properly, insert a toothpick in the brownie, if it comes out clean, it means the brownie is baked to perfection.
3. You may use raw brown sugar instead of granulated sugar.
Pair these chocolate brownies with melted chocolate syrup and serve it to your family and friends.